· Utilizes a CREE XM-L U2 LED
· Maximum output of up to 900 lumens
· Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
· Boasts a peak beam intensity of 60,000cd and a throw distance of up to 490 meters
· Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
· Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
· High efficiency circuit board provides up to 800 hours runtime
· Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
· Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
· Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
· Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Tail stand capability
Length: 183mm (7.17”)
Head diameter: 60 mm (2.36”)
Tube diameter: 41.8mm (1.65”)
Weight: 302g (10.65oz)(without battery)
Please read our T&C before continuing with your purchase. By making a purchase with us you are agreeing to our T&C.
Every order will be sent out within 3 - 21 working days. After delivery, we will SMS you the tracking number.
We will deliver the goods orders by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
Once we have sent out your parcel, we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. However, in the event of loss, we will make every effort to help you recover your loss. We ALWAYS keep proof of postage and tracking numbers for your goods.
We cannot always guarantee delivery of custom made goods before a specified date.
If the ready made item you have purchased is not suitable, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving it and it must be returned in it's original condition at your own expense.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, loss of power, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.